Allen Bradley E300 Electronic Overload Relay
Rockwell Automation’s Allen-Bradley E300 electronic overload relay provides motor monitoring and protection
- The Allen Bradley E300 Electronic Overload Relay offers the complete solution for overload protection. Its modular design, communication options, diagnostic information, simplified wiring, and integration into Logix make this the ideal overload for motor control applications in an automation system.
- Intelligent motor control (EtherNet/IP enabled)
- Scalable solution
- Diagnostic information
- Integrated I/O
- Adjustable trip class 5…30
- Wide current range
- Test/Reset button
- Programmable trip and warning settings
- True RMS current/voltage sensing (50/60 Hz)
- Protection for single- and three-phase motors
The Allen Bradley E300 overload relay’s EtherNet/IP option is designed to simplify network wiring, by allowing E300 overload relays to be daisy-chained and thus eliminating the need for anEthernet switch. The E300 overload relay also provides an embedded Web server, allowing maintenance personnel to use a Web browser to integrate the E300 overload relay from any Internet-enabled device without the need for special software. The E300 overload relay supports a device-level ring (DLR) network topology.
The E300 overload relay integrates into the Studio 5000 Software as an add-on profile.
The E300 overload relay contains an embedded Allen-Bradley DeviceLogix engine with preprogrammed motor-control logic for local and remote motor operation. One cable connects the E300 overload relay to the operator station for local motor operation. The operator stations also support a copycat feature, which enables users to download pre-stored relay configurations at the push of a button.
The Allen Bradley E300 Electronic Overload Relay sensing, control and communication modules give users the flexibility to tailor the relay to meet their exact needs. The sensing modules are available with a combination of current, voltage and earth-fault-sensing capabilities, as well as in contactor-mounting, panel-mounting and pass-through styles. The control modules are available with various AC and DC digital inputs, as well as positive temperature coefficient (PTC) and ground-fault options.
For more information on the Allen Bradley E300 Electronic overload Relay contact Proplas at email@example.com