Benefits of Allen Bradley PowerFlex 753 AC Drives
Allen Bradley PowerFlex 753 AC Drives are cost-effective and simply to use, with standard built-in I/O, which is ideal for machine builders and system integrators looking to minimise engineering costs, get machines to the market more quickly, and meet enduser expectations for more productive machines.
The new ATEX option module means PowerFlex 753 AC drives can perform in systems that control motors situated in hazardous and perhaps explosive environments. When coupled with 11-Series I O modules plus the ATEX daughter card module, the PowerFlex 753 and also the PowerFlex 755 drives are TÜV-certified to stop providing energy to motors when the temperature of the motor becomes too high. This combination helps you prevent the risk of explosion caused by an over-temperature condition in the ATEX-certified motor.
- Dual-port EtherNet/IP™ Option Module helps you leverage EtherNet/IP networks, minimize the number of managed switches, and reduce cabling needs when using Device Level Ring (DLR) networks
- Automatic Device Configuration (ADC) allows Logix controllers to detect a replaced drive and download all configuration parameters automatically
- V/Hz control, adjustable voltage control, vector control with FORCE™ technology, and sensorless vector
- Predictive diagnostics to considerable maximise the lifespan of cooling fans and relay outputs
- Slot-based architecture provides three option slots for feedback, safety, communications, additional I/O, or an auxiliary power supply
- Configuration and programming via integral LCD Human Interface Module (HIM), DriveTools SP software, or Connected Components Workbench software