Allen Bradley PowerFlex 4 AC Drive
PowerFlex 4 AC Drive
The Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 4 AC drive is one of the smallest member of the PowerFlex family of AC Drives. Available in power ratings from 0.2 to 1.5kW (single phase) and 0.37 to 3.7 kW (3 phase) in voltage classes of 230 and 400 volts, the PowerFlex 4 is designed to meet end-user demands for flexibility, space savings and ease-of-use.
The PowerFlex 4 Variable Speed Drive is a cost-effective alternative for speed control of applications such as machine tools, fans, pumps, conveyors, and material handling systems.
PowerFlex 4 AC Drive Features:
- DIN rail or panel mounting
- Zero Stacking – mounting drives side by side with no air gap saves valuable panel space.
- Integral EMC filtering on single phase drives to meet EN55011 standard.
- Integral dynamic brake IGBT on ratings 0.75kW and above.
- Integral keypad featuring a 4 digit display plus 10 additional LED indicators, providing an intuitive display of drive status information.
- The keypad control keys and local potentiometer are active out of the box, simplifying start up.
- The 10 most common application parameters are contained in the Basic Program Group, making programming simple and easy
- Auto Restart and Flying Start functions
- Overload 150% for 60 seconds, 200% for 3 seconds
- Versatile external keypad options
For further information on the PowerFlex 4 Inverter contact Proplas at email@example.com
Further literature/Technical details available from Rockwell Automation by clicking on the link below
For full range of PowerFlex 4 AC Drives from Proplas click on link below