Vacon NXS drives – a robust drive suitable for heavy use
Vacon NXS drives are compact and intuitively designed AC drives with power ranges from 0.75 to 560 kW and supply voltages of 208-690V, ideal for heavy usage in machines, large buildings and many industrial applications.
These neatly compact yet robust Vacon drives offer reliable operation due to their ingeniously engineered motor control principles, component selection and cooling stystem.
· Easy to use display panel
· Interactive programming with Start-Up Wizard
· Versatile All-in-One Package
· PID controller and PFC for 1-5 pumps
· Special applications available
· Five slots for control boards (2 basic boards and 3 option boards)
· High switching frequency, low noise
· Steady state speed error < 1%
· Low torque ripple
· Starting torque > 200%, depending on AC drive sizing
· Suitable for multi-motor applications
Benefits of these Vacon Drives
· Integrated high-level EMC filters make these Vacon drives suitable for all environments.
· Start-Up Wizard and All-In-One Application Package for easy parameter setting
· Multi-monitoring system enables simultaneous monitoring of up to 3 values
· Standard I/O and option for five I/O boards provide versatile controllability.
· Most common fieldbus options available
View our Vacon NXS drives for sale here. For more information on these drives, contact us via our contact form or telephone our office on 01282 872 450 where we’ll be happy to assist.